WorkReady training is subsidised by the SA Government
To be eligible for WorkReady subsidised training, you need to:
- live or work in South Australia
- be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian resident, or holder of an eligible visa
- be 16 years or over and not enrolled in school, or be enrolled in school while undertaking training through the Training Guarantee for SACE Students, or undertaking training through a training contract as an apprentice or trainee in identified courses.
Eligible individuals may be able to access:
- one foundation skills course (if you are assessed to need it)
- up to five bridging units at every qualification level (if assessed to need them)
- unlimited priority courses.
Subsidy for provision of concessions and exemption of student fees.
The Minister has published criteria that must be applied by a Training Provider in assessing applications for a Student Course fee concession and exemption [Clause 16.1.3] which are listed below.
An Eligible Student enrolled in a course for which a fee can be charged will be eligible for a Student Course Fee Concession if, at the commencement of training in a Unit of Competency in the Course, the Eligible Student holds a current:
- Health Care Card; or
- Pensioner Concession Card; or
- Veteran Affairs Concession Card. 3.18.3. An Eligible Student enrolled in a Course for which a fee can be charged will be eligible for a Student Course Fee Concession if the Eligible Student is a prisoner in a South Australian correctional institution. This includes all prison inmates, detainees, people on remand, those held in South Australian institutions in connection with the commission of an offence, and extends to children in South Australian detention centres who are beyond the age of compulsory schooling. Generally this group of Eligible Students may be referred to a Training Provider through a Prisoner Education Officer.
Where an Employer’s business is expanding there may be the opportunity to access subsidised training through a Quota Project. An Employer contribution will be required.
|NATIONAL CODE||COURSE||FEE FOR SERVICE||WorkReady Subsidised Training|
|BSB20215||Certificate II in Customer Engagement||$2,500.00|
|BSB30115||Certificate III in Business||$3,000.00|
|BSB30215||Certificate III in Customer Engagement||$3,000.00|
|BSB30415||Certificate III in Business Administration||$3,000.00|
|BSB40215||Certificate IV in Business||$3,500.00|
|BSB40315||Certificate IV in Customer Engagement||$3,500.00|
|BSB40515||Certificate IV in Business Administration||$3,500.00|
|BSB40615||Certificate IV in Business Sales||$3,500.00|
|BSB42015||Certificate IV in Leadership and Management||$3,500.00|
|BSB50215||Diploma of Business||$4,000.00|
|BSB50415||Diploma of Business Administration||$4,000.00|
|BSB51918||Diploma of Leadership and Management||$4,000.00|
|BSB60915||Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)||$4,500.00|
|SIR20216||Certificate II in Retail Services||$2,500.00|
|SIR30216||Certificate III in Retail||$3,000.00|
|SIR30316||Certificate III in Business to Business Sales||$3,000.00|
|SIR40316||Certificate IV in Retail Management||$3,500.00|
|SIR50116||Diploma of Retail Leadership||$4,000.00|
|TLI21216||Certificate II in Driving Operations||$2,500.00|
|TLI21616||Certificate II in Warehousing Operations||$2,500.00|
|TLI21716||Certificate II in Road Transport Yard Operations (Freight Handler)||$2,500.00|
|TLI21815||Certificate II in Logistics||$2,500.00|
|TLI31216||Certificate III in Driving Operations||$3,000.00|
|TLI31616||Certificate III in Warehousing Operations||$3,000.00|
|TLI32416||Certificate III in Logistics||$3,000.00||$1.00 per student contact hour*|
|TLI41816||Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations||$3,500.00|
|TLI42016||Certificate IV in Logistics||$3,500.00|
|TLI50415||Diploma of Logistics||$4,000.00|
*Total cost is dependent on the units selected for the course.
Visit the website for information from WorkReady about Training Costs.